Sunday, November 29, 2015

Episode 76: Shelley Segal is Still Cooler Than You!

Protect yourself online, especially if you're in a country hostile to atheism, check out https://www.privacytools.io/ for more information!

This is part two of my interview with singer/songwriter Shelley Segal.  Its a bit shorter than usual, because I'm having computer problems and as soon as this episode gets posted, I'm going to have to tear this machine down and rebuild it.  Hopefully, I'll have it done before I have to record the next episode.







Another artist who's music is similar to Shelley's that I forgot to mention is Mila Jovovich.  Yes, that Mila Jovovich.  The subject matter isn't sceptical, but if you like Shelley's music, you'll probably also like Mila's.









No comments:

Post a Comment